Our Anniversary was on Tuesday so we weren't expecting to do much, but Andrew was able to take off from work early. So we ditched the kids with my sister and started with Cafe Rio for lunch. We then went to race go-karts. It was really fun it was just the two of us on the track. Then we drove downtown to a little market that we like for some gourmet chocolate (hers) and some cured meat, cheese, and balsamic vinegar (his). After shopping the evening was still young so we went ice skating in the city. I think it was my favorite part of the night, I couldn't stop smiling. Andrew finished off the evening by taking me to a nice dinner at the Market Street Grill. The crab feast is going on right now and oh, do we love it! I should add that all of the staff everywhere we went was exceptional. It couldn't have been more perfect. We set out for some fun and we did not go home disappointed.
congratulations on eight years. I hear it's the ice anniversary so you did it right. Please don't believe me about the ice anniversary.
ReplyDeleteCongrats we are right behind you! Andrew really looks funky in that top picture!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 8 years. We will be having our 9 year in just two weeks! Love all the hair Andrew! Your family is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete