Sunday, November 14, 2010

October 2010

I don't know why I always take pictures after trick-or-treating, but here we are falling apart at the end of the night.
At the begining of the month the weather went sour fast and we had to pick the rest of our peppers quickly. The kids and I were out there in the snow until after dark, with lanters, filling our buckets. We have processed more than 30 quarts of stewed tomatoes, 5 batches of salsa, tomato juice, pickled jalepenos, habeneros, carrots, onions, hot and sweet bananna peppers, super chilies, kung pow's and more.
Oh, I couldn't forget to tell you that Jocelyn's 100lb. pupmkin was grown in the back yard too. We can't wait to see you all and share the love.







4 comments:

  1. WOW! I cannot believe that produce!! I wish I had been more in a canning mood! I feel bad now that I did not take some off of your hands.
    Jocelyn looks beautiful and Aden - I assume was behind the mask looks scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Vegtables that is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are youz guys trying to be the best farmers of the ywear?

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarey Aden, actually I wish I looked half that good when I get up! Jocelyn, you are my doll; what acutie.

    ReplyDelete