Jocelyn has done it again! Our little girl has chopped her hair and donated it to Locks of Love. She and her cousin Aloura wanted to wack off their hair for the summer. Andrie, my sister, and I took the girls to Cookie Cutters for some beautiful new hairdos. Jocelyn had an additional eleven inches of hair to add to the fourteen she gave less than two years ago. That's twenty five inches of hair! We love her hair long, but short is so cute around her face; post your opinion under comments. She would love to know what you all think.
Very adorable and sassy! I love it and I am very proud of Jocelyn for donateing her hair once again:)
ReplyDeleteno, no, no she looks way to old with that hair do! Andrew you will need a bat next to the door! I LOVE it. It is so cool that she can grow it so fast and donate it!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteoh the bat has been there for a while!
ReplyDelete