Monday, April 13, 2009

happy easter!






















We didn't do the typical easter this year, but I guess we don't spend most of our holidays the way others do. We didn't even dye easter eggs. We did however puff paint plastic eggs and glue on google eyes and what nots. Our moring started out a pretty average easter morning with baskets (buckets) and an indoor hunt for our painted eggs, but for the afternoon we were invited to a huge easter party. We ALL had a great time aspecially the kids who: popped a bounce house, got money in their plastic eggs, had the biggest grossest boiled egg fight I have ever seen, and ate every piece of their candy in one day. Here are a couple of pic's of the egg hunt. Sorry, it was the only time I took out the camera. I'm sure you could use your imagination with what the boys and grown boys did on a couple of acres with about 100 hard boiled eggs. (the little kids had to pick egg out of their toes to put their socks and shoes back on.)

1 comment:

  1. Yuck! but so much fun at the same time. We dyed the hollow eggs for cascarons and then we never did anything with them they are in my pantry- I guess I could use them next year- they can't go bad.Right?

    ReplyDelete