Every one has been buggin for a long time for us to do a blog, well here it is. I finally broke down and did it because i wanted really just to show my kids off to every one else. So now we are cool cuz we blog and have a wii. Thats what this is about today, so Jocelyn loves the new wii and the fact that she can now play video game like her bro. Well this is the video from earlier today. sorry about the quality i took it on our camera, Check it out!
3 Things - 1. her hair could it be any longer -so cute! 2. I am so jealous I so want a wii and 3. The song - I love it our kids hearing songs from our childhood how awesome.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging - glad to have you!
So cute I am so excited that you guys have a blog! update often :)
ReplyDeletenateandcalixta.blogspot.com
Thank you!!! That is awesome! She is sooo cute and her hair is so long. Love it you are blogging now. We all needed a boost and having ya'll blog is great! love ya!
ReplyDeletehola!! so glad you have joined the blogging world!! we love and miss you tons!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great blog and where is Aden? Jocelyn sure has a lot of energy (how) and her hair is so long that she probably can't sleep.
ReplyDeleteLove yawl